Saturday 9 March 2013

Lunchtime Stroll

I'm still feeling rather overwhelmed by everything, so yesterday I took myself out for lunch. I went to the adorable little cafe near work and had a relaxing meal - even ordering the daily mini-dessert!

On my walk to the cafe I took a number of pictures - just quick simple snaps with my phone. I then spent most of my lunch playing around with photo apps and ended up with the following...

They're hardly great art or even anything special, but I returned to work after lunch with a smile on my face and a spring in my step - two things that have been rather missing lately.







2 comments:

  1. Ooo. Nice. I like that second one very much. Not sure why.

    I'm in the middle of a hectic work period, so ... suffice it to say that I'm in dire need of umeshu fortification, too. ^^

    Enjoy this gorgeous day. I'm doing extra lessons today to finance further hiking trips. Think of me while I'm listening to students telling me their hobby is "to cleaning my room". (+_+)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Otsukare sama! I thought March was going to be an easy period for you? Still spring break and all? Either way, umeshu is much much needed!

      Good luck with the extra classes, just remember how much fun you'll be having due to your hard work.

      Delete