Sunday 16 March 2008

Spring has Sprung!

While spring has not officially arrived (that is Thursday), and I realize I am setting myself (and the rest of Tokyo) up for months of cold and rainy weather, it appears that spring has sprung! The past few days have been warm and sunny. I had my camera in my bag when I ran errands today, and thought that I would give a glimpse of spring to those of you still shivering and shoveling in Canada...






This one was (obviously!) not what I was going for, but I thought it was kind of neat anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! That last one is quite impressionistic. I can send you some photos from here - but they'd be a bit bland since you'd see mainly different shades of white! I am actually hoping that we'll get another major snow storm. That way, we'll beat the record set in 1970-1. We're so close now, that I want this year to go in the record books...
    love and hugs, C

    ReplyDelete